Gas Based Suppression System
StatCon define the term “Clean Agent” as an Electrically nonconductive, volatile, or gaseous fire extinguishant that does not leave a residue upon evaporation.There are various Clean Agent Fire Suppression Systems or Gas Suppression systems used in the market , For more information please contact StatCon Industries:1) FM 200 Clean Agent Systems.
2 Carbon Dioxide Co2 Clean Agent Systems or Co2 Total Flooding System
3) Novec 1230 Clean Agent Systems or Novec Fire Protection System
4) Argon Gas Suppression System or Argon Clean Agent Systems
5) FE-13 Clean Agent Systems
FM 200 system CO2 System Novec 1230 System Argon system FE13 SYSTEM
● Reduction of heat (FM-200, Novec 1230)
● Reduction or isolation of oxygen (Argonite)
● Inhibiting the chain reaction of the above components (FM-200)
Clean Agent Fire Suppression Systems are designed to protect the contents of the structure, high-value assets, and business continuity. The fire suppression agents within these systems are safe for people, safe for assets, and environmentally preferred.
StatCon can assist you with making the right choice of clean agent fire suppression system for your application. Our product offering includes all of the major clean agent fire suppression systems and agents available in today’s market. We appreciate the opportunity to design, install, service, and test & inspect your system.While considering a clean agent fire suppression system, consider the effects of a fire on the following: